Dr. Christopher R. Boone
Board Certified & Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeon
Mako Robotic Assisted Anterior Total Hip And Total Knee Arthroplasty Certified
Dr. Boone and his staff believe in taking an integrated and individualistic approach to your injuries. Our approach takes into account your specific needs and encourages patient participation in order to develop an individualized treatment plan. Dr. Boone uses a combination of tried and true techniques with cutting edge technology to ensure you have the best outcome possible.
Dr. Boone’s outside interests include skiing, golfing and the occasional basketball pickup game. He and his wife Carmen Betz-Boone, also a native Washingtonian and longtime member of the Washington wine community, live in Woodinville and spend much of their free time playing with their 3 boys and their dog Sadie.
- Undergraduate: Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA
- Medical: University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
- Trauma and Hip Surgery Fellowship: Stanford University Hospital, Palo Alto, CA
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Pacific Northwest University of Health Science: Adjunct Professor, Yakima, WA